Cheese scones

Reaction score
I absolutely love cheese scones, so I made some today :D

For anyone in the US - a scone is similar to what you'd call 'biscuits'. Here in the UK the three most popular type of scones are plain, fruit (they have raisins in), and cheese. You would tend to have plain or fruit scones with jam and cream, and if you have them with a cup of tea then that is known as a cream tea. They also form a popular part of afternoon tea. Cheese scones tend to be eaten with just a little butter, but they are delicious however you want to have them - I quite enjoy having them with soup.

This is the recipe I followed: How to make the perfect cheese scones

Cheese scones 1.jpg

Cheese scones 2.jpg

Yummy :D

Reaction score
When I was a baker, one of the bakeries I worked at had scones...which I had to make every morning. I really didn't like them. I don't like those hard flour biscuits either. Yours look different though, not at all like the ones I made or that I've tried at restaurants.

Well, no.........I tell a fib............I do like these kinds of dry biscuits with pepper gravy and bacon!
MMMM MMMM!!!!!!

My favorite things are super flaky biscuits made out of filo dough or croissant dough. I love croissants too. I like anything thats super flaky. Although Im not supposed to eat this kind of stuff anymore.......I still do once in a while.

Reaction score
These ones are crusty on the outside and soft in the middle - they melt in your mouth :)

Ask a Question