Reaction score
This one's surprisingly easy!

2 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp sour cream
1 egg
½ tsp lemon juice (optional)
¼ tsp vanilla
2-4 Tbsp sugar

Mix all this in a mug. Prep done!. Microwave for 90 seconds microwave for 90 seconds or longer depending on your microwave ( you might want to stir it half way through or at least check on it) You can add a graham cracker base like the one I posted about in the smore cake in a mug thread... or add whipped(squirty) cream on top with fruit!

Reaction score
This sounds really easy and good to make!

Thanks for posting this recipe as most find it hard to find easy to make cheesecake recipes.

Reaction score
I've never ventured into making a full out cheesecake! I just know I'd mess it up somehow, but in a mug, it works just fine!

Reaction score
Great and superb fast recipe Andrew!

Only problem to me is that I don't have a microwave, but I can always adjust this recipe to my convection oven ;)

Reaction score
Have you ever tried the Carnation brand Evaporated Milk no bake cheesecake? It's also very simple, and you don't need a microwave either.

http://www.carnation.co.uk/recipes/51/Strawberry-Cheesecake

For some reason, they refer to "cream cheese" as "soft cheese" in this recipe, perhaps because it's the UK version of the site, i dunno. I make this cheesecake a lot when I don't feel like heating up the oven and I'm in a hurry. You just need to mix it really well with a hand mixer before pouring it into the pie crust. Also, it needs to sit and chill out for a couple hours in the fridge. But it only takes minutes to assemble.

Reaction score
Have you ever tried the Carnation brand Evaporated Milk no bake cheesecake? It's also very simple, and you don't need a microwave either.

http://www.carnation.co.uk/recipes/51/Strawberry-Cheesecake

For some reason, they refer to "cream cheese" as "soft cheese" in this recipe, perhaps because it's the UK version of the site, i dunno. I make this cheesecake a lot when I don't feel like heating up the oven and I'm in a hurry. You just need to mix it really well with a hand mixer before pouring it into the pie crust. Also, it needs to sit and chill out for a couple hours in the fridge. But it only takes minutes to assemble.
This is interesting, I remember seeing no bake recipes like this in the store but not being adventurous enough to try them out... And that's odd, cream cheese is still just called cream cheese over here haha

Reaction score
I failed in doing it perfectly many times. I am such a loser at kitchen :/
I will try it this way, maybe i succeed!

Reaction score
I wonder if this comes close to being as good as a real cheesecake. I really really really love cheesecake, so I just don't know if I would enjoy a sub par recipe, even if it was easier to make.

Ask a Question