Chocolate chip W/O chocolate chip ?

Reaction score
I had to run an errand two counties over. Discovered they had a gluten-free bakery with great reviews. Dashed over and bought a chocolate chip cookie, slice of lemon pound cake, and a loaf of bread. I have no complaints about the flavor of the chocolate chip cookie, but seriously can they really call this a chocolate chip cookie?

Granted, I ate one chocolate chip in the first bite, but 3 chocolate chips in the entire cookie? Are we on chocolate rations?
2AC6C11F-CA44-4C59-A243-83FBA6E1B1D9.jpeg

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just think, the next person that ordered may have gotten a big lump of chocolate chips, with just a little cookie holding it together ;). Hopefully they're not that stingy with chocolate chips normally - they're the best bit :D.

Reaction score
Just think, the next person that ordered may have gotten a big lump of chocolate chips, with just a little cookie holding it together ;). Hopefully they're not that stingy with chocolate chips normally - they're the best bit :D.

Yeah, @Ian that’s life for ya, feast or famine :D But the cookie dough was pretty doggone good for gluten-free:p And the lemon pound cake was so good it was totally passable for a gluten version, so they get still get 5 stars rating from me.

Ask a Question