Chocolate Chocolate chip Muffins

Reaction score
My family loves chocolate! For Valentine's Day, I'm making chocolate chocolate chip muffins for my family and some of my neighbors. This morning, I got out my recipe to make a shopping list to ensure I will have all the ingredients I need. I thought while I have my recipe out, I will share it here! :)

Ingredients:
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 brown sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup warm water
1/4 cup canola oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 400. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, unsweetened cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Combine water, oil, vanilla, and the egg into your mixture.
Next, slowly add the chocolate chips.
Once everything is evenly mixed together, line and spray the liners in your muffin pan. Bake them at 400 for 15 minutes.
*This recipe makes 12 muffins

They are always a hit in my household! Hope you enjoy them as well!

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this recipe. Who wouldn't like chocolate, chocolate chip muffins? Most of us can't get enough chocolate. Nothing says Valentine's Day like chocolate.

Reaction score
Tollhouse has a really great recipe for chocolate chip muffins. The muffin come out like tasting like a cross between a classic chocolate chip cookie and a muffin. They are a bit sweet so I reduce the about of sugar and use dark chocolate chips.

Ask a Question