Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Bars

Reaction score
This weekend I decided to make some no-bake bars on Father's Day. This recipe is simple and easy to make. This recipe asked for dark chocolate, but I decided to use milk chocolate and white chocolate chips instead. When I made it for my family they all cleaned out the tray. The bars came out rich, creamy and moist that my family couldn't stop eating them. It was really delicious with the shredded coconuts and the melted peanut butter added. It was so good that I think you all should give it a try! Here is the recipe below. Yummy!!! :p

http://www.ihearexercisewillkillyou.com/2013/02/the-best-no-bake-bars-youll-ever-eat.html?m=1

5506.jpeg

Reaction score
I fear being a part of this blog is going to be detrimental to my waistline! These look REALLY good! Is this picture from the ones you made? It looks as if there are Rice Krispies in it too???

Reaction score
Wow, this sounds so good! I just wrote down the recipe and this will be great because our AC is broken and I sure don't want to be turning on the oven right now. I love the fact that this seems so easy to prepare as well, I'm not into alot of fuss in terms of cooking.

Reaction score
I love no bake recipes. I use them a lot in the summertime so I don't have to turn on my oven. Plus, they are absolutely delicious. Do these keep for a while if they don't get eaten fast?

Reaction score
I can't wait to try this one. This sounds so delicious and easy to make. I enjoy no bake recipes, too. No bake recipes tend to be easy and tend to come out well every single time. It's hard to mess them up. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe.

Ask a Question