Chocolate Cornflakes cookies

Reaction score
This is a recipe I used to do with my mom when I was a kid. It is easy, fun and absolutely delicious.

Ingredients :

100g (or more) of baking chocolate ( I prefer to use Cadbury milk chocolate bars)
50g butter ( the butter should be half of the weight of chocolate used)
3 tbsp white sugar (or honey)
100g of cornflakes (you can continue mixing cornflakes if you feel there is more chocolate to spare)

First, melt the chocolate in a microwave oven then add melted butter into the mixture.
Next, add the sugar or honey into the mixture and make sure you thoroughly mix the mixture to ensure everything is dissolved.
Once, the mixture is ready, let the mixture cool down a little before adding the cornflakes. I feel this is crucial because if cornflakes is added into a hot mixture, the cornflakes would lose its crispiness.
Scoop the mixture into beautiful cupcake cups and decorate the cookies with anything you feel like. I used to grate marshmallows onto the cookies (yes, marshmallows can be grated). You can even place an almond on each cookie.
Let the cookies to properly cool down and serve them to everyone. Can be serve in kiddy parties and even as snacks throughout the day!

Ask a Question