Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls Recipe

Reaction score
I am looking for a good recipe for chocolate covered peanut butter balls that are vegan. There is a bakery in my area that makes them and they are so much better than any regular peanut butter ball I have ever tasted. I believe these vegan treats are no-bake variety, but I am not sure. I have looked online, but I would like to get a recipe from one of you all if you have one so that I know they have been tested and are good.

Reaction score
I've just posted some photos of some cookies I made recently, but it might fit the bill for you!

https://www.baking-forums.com/threads/gluten-free-vegan-peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-cookies.2945/

You could make them into balls rather than cookies (they'd probably keep their shape in the oven) and you could leave out the chocolate chips if you wanted.
Thank you very much, these look amazing and the recipe is close to what I am looking for. I am going to give them a try and include the chocolate chips because chocolate is the best part!

Reaction score
Peanut butter balls are just peanut butter with added sugar rolled into balls. The added sugar helps them to be more dough like than fall apart. They then are chilled and dipped in melted chocolate, afterwards to chill more. Some insert a stick/toothpick for the dipping and later the ease of eating. Some also add wax if a shiny coating, moreso than tempered chocolate, is desired.

Reaction score
Peanut butter balls are just peanut butter with added sugar rolled into balls.

Seems easy enough when you put it like that. I never used to be the biggest peanut butter fan, but it is just so versatile that over the years I have found the recipes that I like. They are usually the simpler ones, too, so I have a feeling that this one might fit well into that category and join the list.

Ask a Question