Chocolate Espresso Sandwich Cookies

Reaction score
My two favorite things in one cookie? That sounds like Heaven to me.

They need to be hard to make, because they are way too tempting!

I would agree with your husband, @cupcakechef. My husband isn't big on coffee or chocolate (unless we're talking about craft beer, lol).

Reaction score
Well I have to say that this sounds like a real treat, especially in this crazy heat wave that we have been dealing with here. Combining chocolate and coffee in anything is a recipe for success in my mind, but this looks like it even goes a couple steps beyond that. Thank you for sharing this, and this is something that I will definitely have to keep in the back of my mind.

Reaction score
Omg, those look amazing. Is there a link for the recipe that does not involve a video? I can't watch videos on this internet connection as we have a very limited amount of download capacity. I would love to try the recipe, if it is one you have made yourself and recommend.

Reaction score
The ingredient list is at the link in the description box underneath the video but the actual directions are only on video.

Reaction score
Those look tasty. I like the rich color, and the chocolate and coffee or espresso combination is one of my all time favorites. These look like they'd be perfect paired with a nice cold glass of milk.

Reaction score
Sounds amazing. I love anything chocolate and anything expresso (or "coffee") So why wouldn't I like them together? Looks like ill be making these soon though I could go for one now! Anyone make this yet? Curious to see if it taste as good as it looks and sounds.

Reaction score
These look really tasty and delicious, these are also easy to make and that's really the best part, I might be trying this soon, but it is going to be quite hard to find the ingredients in my town, however, I will see if I can use some similar ones to make it a little bit different.

Ask a Question