Chocolate Soufflé

Reaction score
In all of my years of baking, I have never made or even tasted a chocolate soufflé. They look amazing and I would love to try one. I heard that they can be hard to make because the baking process has to be timed just right. Have any of you made one or tried one before? Can you describe the taste for me?

Reaction score
I haven't tried one either (haven't baked it nor have I eaten it in a restaurant or anything)...for much the same reason as you! I've always viewed it as one of those recipes that is very easy to mess up - I always hear people saying they tried to bake one but it sunk!

Reaction score
There are tips and advice websites out there that claim if you follow their instructions, you will not fail. I am going to test one out. I saw them being made on a cooking competition show and really want to give it a try.

Reaction score
Tina, if you feel like trying one of those site's recipes, then do it. Just make sure your oven is in perfect condition, you need to have an oven without the kind of issues mine have... like for example no uniform distribution of the heat, and so on. Also, if you make it, please don't open the door of the oven, doesn't matter if you think the ''danger'' has passed, souffles are so mean! They are like the African violet of baking, lol.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Important point to keep in this recipe is the use of egg consistency.You need to make this recipe in oven.It will give it good rise.

Ask a Question