Chocolate Waffles

Reaction score
I guess you could consider this breakfast but for me, it's dessert. I usually make a batch of these waffles, cook them up and then wrap them individually in waxed paper and then place in an airtight container and freeze them.

Reaction score
These look so good - it is crazy to think I've made waffles a million times and topped them with chocolate fudge syrup, but have never made an actual chocolate waffle?!

I've been living under a rock!

Reaction score
Chocolate waffles are one of the best ways to wake up in my opinion They are a rare treat here, but if you give some of these with some fresh strawberries in the morning, that is going to make for a good day. I might have to get those going here soon.

Reaction score
I like waffles and also chocolate waffles but not that black. There is a Belgian Waffle store here with their waffles looking like plain but with a streak of chocolate. It tastes so good and worth the cost (it is quite expensive than the ordinary flavor). And when my husband noticed that I had been buying waffle too often when we are at the mall, he suggested for me to buy a waffle maker. Oh, that can wait because as I said, I am an eater and not a baker.

Reaction score
I like waffles and also chocolate waffles but not that black. There is a Belgian Waffle store here with their waffles looking like plain but with a streak of chocolate. It tastes so good and worth the cost (it is quite expensive than the ordinary flavor). And when my husband noticed that I had been buying waffle too often when we are at the mall, he suggested for me to buy a waffle maker. Oh, that can wait because as I said, I am an eater and not a baker.

I used Hershey Special Dark cocoa powder. If you use a regular cocoa powder they won't be that dark.

Ask a Question