Christmas COUNTDOWN!

Reaction score
It's my favourite time of the year, Christmas is less than 37 days away!! What do you look forward to during the Christmas season (other than receiving gifts)? :):)

Reaction score
37 days??! AAGH! I am so unprepared.

What do you look forward to during the Christmas season (other than receiving gifts)? :):)

I love seeing friends and having meals together - we're having a weekend away before Christmas, which will include having a mini Christmas with a full roast dinner, and we'll be going for lots of walks in the countryside. Bliss! Nothing better than a long walk outside when it's sunny but cold - fingers crossed for nice weather!

Reaction score
37 days??! AAGH! I am so unprepared.

I love seeing friends and having meals together - we're having a weekend away before Christmas, which will include having a mini Christmas with a full roast dinner, and we'll be going for lots of walks in the countryside. Bliss! Nothing better than a long walk outside when it's sunny but cold - fingers crossed for nice weather!
Sounds nice and relaxing something everyone needs pre and post the christmas stress :)

Reaction score
I'm totally unprepared too. This is going to be my first year as a parent so I'm excited for my little one to have her first Christmas. I'm excited for spending time with family and all the yummy food that comes with Christmas. And yes I guess I am materialistic and I'm excited for a few presents too!

Reaction score
I'm totally unprepared too. This is going to be my first year as a parent so I'm excited for my little one to have her first Christmas. I'm excited for spending time with family and all the yummy food that comes with Christmas. And yes I guess I am materialistic and I'm excited for a few presents too!
Aw! Congrats!! How exciting to be celebrating as a new parent! That will be a memory you will cherish forever! I can still remember my kid's first Christmas'!!! And they are almost 17 and 21 now!! Enjoy!!
I LOVE Christmas! I could celebrate it all year round - if my family would just let me! LOL!
It's the birthday of my Savior - Jesus! :)

Reaction score
Congrats! that's super exciting I bet :)

Reaction score
When the "ber" month already started every year I am always excited because it means that the holiday season is already coming. And I can't wait to prepare my gifts which I will give to my family, relatives and friends for Christmas Day. And not to forget the festive foods that the whole family will eat together and the bonding time and fun we will enjoy for that special day. That is why everyday I am counting also. And I will surely go home this Christmas Day to my home country to be with my whole family.

Reaction score
Im not a "holiday" type person. The only thing I really like is the different foods that are "seasonal", which is a shame, because I would love to eat them all year long.

I only ever "did" Christmas for my granny, but she passed away in 2005, so no reason for me to bother with it.

Although, when I worked in bakeries, I did love to work during holidays because of all the super fancy things I can do with cake!!!!

This was a LOOONG time ago.....I'm much better at this now!!!! LOL

Cmas Barbie.jpg

Wreath cookies 2.JPG

Reaction score
Aw! Congrats!! How exciting to be celebrating as a new parent! That will be a memory you will cherish forever! I can still remember my kid's first Christmas'!!! And they are almost 17 and 21 now!! Enjoy!!
I LOVE Christmas! I could celebrate it all year round - if my family would just let me! LOL!
It's the birthday of my Savior - Jesus! :)

Yes! I'm really excited to see her reaction! She's a late December baby, so just missed her first Christmas last year by a matter of a few days! She's at a fun stage now - very interactive and inquisitive - so I think all those wrapped Christmas presents are going to be amazing to her! Although she will probably be more interested in the paper and boxes than the actual presents!

Reaction score
Im not a "holiday" type person. The only thing I really like is the different foods that are "seasonal", which is a shame, because I would love to eat them all year long.

I only ever "did" Christmas for my granny, but she passed away in 2005, so no reason for me to bother with it.

Although, when I worked in bakeries, I did love to work during holidays because of all the super fancy things I can do with cake!!!!

This was a LOOONG time ago.....I'm much better at this now!!!! LOL

View attachment 495

View attachment 496

Oh my gosh I love those wreath cupcakes!! They look fab! Never thought to decorate a cupcake like that, but I love it -- very festive! Also I used to love Barbie cakes like that as a kid, they remind me of my childhood!

Reaction score
Peppermint bark!! While I'm really excited about Christmas and the Christmas holiday, I can't help but feel bad for Thanksgiving...it is so overlooked!! My husband and I went into a store in downtown yesterday and they started playing Christmas music already. Kinda shocked me, to be honest.

Ask a Question