Christmas Gifts

Reaction score
Hey, I can't believe that I still don't have one Christmas gift bought yet, I am so bad this year. This is the year that I have a few more to buy for and I don't have one got. I am already stressing out.

Have you bought all your Christmas gifts.

Reaction score
I'm not yet done with my Christmas decoration, and therefore much less having thought of buying Christmas gifts.

I'm in a tight budget this year and the only I have planned is giving baked goods to start with, and maybe to end up too.

Reaction score
The only gifts I am giving is to my immediate family. Most of them will just get some baked goods and a card. There are some of them that should be grateful if I buy them a pair of socks.

Reaction score
The only gifts I am giving is to my immediate family. Most of them will just get some baked goods and a card. There are some of them that should be grateful if I buy them a pair of socks.

I know what you mean, I have a good few people to buy for, but I tell you it won't be happening next year. Its too much pressure to buy so many gifts. The rest of my family don't have that much money either.

Reaction score
Just finished our Christmas shopping today - what a relief! All sorted now, just need to ice the cake once the marzipan has dried out and that's it :)

The only baking related present I bought was for my close friend - I got her a cookie press! I've used mine loads, so I hope she likes it and finds it useful.

Reaction score
I have actually been done with all of my Christmas shopping for a little bit now. The exception to that is that I do want to get my kids each a gift card to the Half Price Bookstore for in their stockings and I haven't made it over there yet. I will be going and picking those up tomorrow.

I have never been one of those people that can stand last minute shopping. I like to be done on Black Friday but it didn't work out that way for me this year.

Reaction score
I am unfortunately a last minute shopper. Christmas just seems to keep creeping closer and closer and I don't realise just how close it is until too late!

It is definitely stressful though and I intend to change my habits every year but it never seems to work out! My New Years Resolution should be to become more organised for Christmas!

Reaction score
It's Christmas Eve and I'm still expecting one more Amazon delivery of gifts for my daughter. I actually ordered my daughter's gifts weeks ago, but the first box from Amazon got stolen off my doorstep, so I had to order everything again. Thanks to mail thieves, I'm sitting here on Christmas Eve hoping that box gets here before 8PM so I can wrap everything at the last minute, just in time to save Christmas. I hope karma kicks the butts of those thieves.

Ask a Question