Christmas Plans

Reaction score
Well Christmas is next Friday and so I thought I would ask what everyone is planning to do for the special day. We will be heading up to my parents house for the holiday.

Reaction score
Im not doing anything. Have to use some of my vacation time before they end of the year otherwise I lose it..so I have this week off, but nothing to do.

Reaction score
We are just staying home! We go to church and then out to dinner every year on Christmas Eve. Christmas morning is just us and the kids. Christmas Day my hubby's mom and her husband are coming over for dinner. We aren't doing much - just enjoying time off. My daughter and I will cross country ski!
Hope everyone has a blessed one!!

Reaction score
We are just staying home! We go to church and then out to dinner every year on Christmas Eve. Christmas morning is just us and the kids. Christmas Day my hubby's mom and her husband are coming over for dinner. We aren't doing much - just enjoying time off. My daughter and I will cross country ski!
Hope everyone has a blessed one!!

Cross country skiing huh?
Burning off those calories to eat some more?
Thats what I would do!!! LOL

Reaction score
My family doesn't celebrate Christmas, so this year will not be so busy. Next year I will celebrate it, because I am getting married to a catholic man whose family celebrates Christmas. So I guess we will offer dinner at home that year.

Reaction score
We live close to my inlaws, so we will be spending Christmas dinner with them. We will do our own immediate family Christmas at our own house in the morning. My family lives in a different country right now, so we will call them on Skype in the morning too, to wish them a good day.

Reaction score
Sounds like everyone is going to have a pretty relaxing holiday and those are the best kind. I hate the ones where you have to hustle and bustle all of the time and it does not even really feel like a holiday. Those Christmases kind of bum me out in a way. I hope it is the best Christmas ever for all of you.

Reaction score
I hope everyone has a lovely time, whatever you may be doing! Hopefully we'll all be indulging in lots of festive baked goodies :)

Ask a Question