Churros!

Reaction score
Hi guys! Where I come from churros are a big thing, most of the time we fill them with either chocolate or caramel, they're delicious! Sometimes we don't, but they're still delicious. They're normally not baked, but fried, although I've heard some people have come up with baked versions (never tried those). Here is a great recipe in case you don't have ready to prepare churror mixes in your country:

2a87f374bfeb54fef19e5da7b009894a.jpg

Reaction score
Oh, I love churros! They're one of my guilty pleasure treats when I am out running errands sometimes - there's a particular cafe near me that sells them and they're so great! Never thought to make my own though - but it sounds like I might be changing that soon!

Reaction score
Do they have the ones that are filled with ''dulce de leche''? God, I love those! Churros are delicious when they have been just made, I wish I could do the same as you and just go to the cafe sit, drink coffee and order some churros :D But yes, you can easily make them at home. I recommend you to use specialized churro flour, this is my fav brand:

t4.estrellas.jpg

It already comes with the thingy to shape the churros like that. Can find it in latino food markets all over USA.

Reaction score
I've never seen special churro flour like that - but now I'm curious to see if I can find it. I think I would probably have to go to a specialty international food type store and see if they had it there - I don't think my local supermarket would stock it. Love that it contains the thing to get the churros in the trademark churro shape!

Reaction score
I've never seen special churro flour like that - but now I'm curious to see if I can find it. I think I would probably have to go to a specialty international food type store and see if they had it there - I don't think my local supermarket would stock it. Love that it contains the thing to get the churros in the trademark churro shape!

Yeah, I'd keep it if I were you! In case you find that flour once, and then you don't. I plant to get one of those with me, because so far I have failed to see that piece being sold here. I might have seen it once, but I was on a diet, lol. If you get that piece you can just use this recipe :)

Ask a Question