Ciabatta Bread Recipe

Spi

Reaction score
Ciabatta Bread Recipe

Hello there..
Today i'll show you how to make Ciabatta Bread a little hard from the outside but very soft in the inside with a lot of bubbles inside.. well i'm posting this here so everybody get the benefit from the recipe i'd like to share.

first of all the ingredients are :
- 15 gr Salt
- 10 gr Yeast
- 500 gr white strong flour
- 400 gr Water

first pure the water in a bawl (not all of it) about 350 gr, then put the flour then the yeast and salt but make sure they are separated because the salt kills the yeast and we don't want that to happen.. then mix the ingredients in the mixer for 4 minutes at medium speed meanwhile slowly add the water then increase speed for additional 8 minutes. fold the dough and cover and let rest for total of 2 hours. every half hour you should do this fold because it refreshes the air and strengthen the gluten.

after 2 hours cut the dough for 8 pieces shape each one to a ball and let proof for 45 minutes.
put in the oven for 40 min at 240 C/ 464 F for the first 10 mins then lower the heat to 210 C/ 410 F for another 20 mins

and that's it here you have one the most useful pieces of bread - you can use it to anything.. sandwiches,hamburger buns...

give it a try and tell me what you think.. any questions i'd love to answer anywhere.

thanks for taking the time and reading it hope you like it :)

i have a video i think it can help you a bit more:

Thank You! :)

Attachments

• DSC_0541.png
    DSC_0541.png
    855.6 KB · Views: 510
Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! I've always enjoyed ciabatta bread, but have never tried to make it from scratch. Yours look like they turned out perfectly. I'd love to give it a try for the next time we make burgers - it would be lovely to have them in home made fresh bread!

Spi

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! I've always enjoyed ciabatta bread, but have never tried to make it from scratch. Yours look like they turned out perfectly. I'd love to give it a try for the next time we make burgers - it would be lovely to have them in home made fresh bread!
Thank U! i mean they go with anything.. at least i use them for anything. yes you should try it.. i made it twice to get this result :)

Reaction score
That's awesome. Might have to whip up some loves and cut em up for hamburger buns at my next BBQ.

Reaction score
You can also try adding your salt only after the the last water has been absorbed. If the salt is added after gluten forms properly, you get more crispness

Ask a Question