Ciao!

Reaction score
Greetings! I'm new to this forum (and to forums in general, really), so be nice :) I love baking and cooking but I'm terrible at experimenting with recipes. I'd love to learn some tips to try and be more creative in the kitchen! Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi! :) Nice to have you here! Don't worry - I am not good at experimenting with recipes either! I am hesitant to do so
because I am afraid I will mess something up! I do however feel freer to experiment with cooking - I've been known to just
make things up or substitute things in a recipe - much to my husband's dismay! LOL!
But, when it comes to baking I follow the recipe to a "t"!!! :)

Reaction score
Hi! :) Nice to have you here! Don't worry - I am not good at experimenting with recipes either! I am hesitant to do so
because I am afraid I will mess something up! I do however feel freer to experiment with cooking - I've been known to just
make things up or substitute things in a recipe - much to my husband's dismay! LOL!
But, when it comes to baking I follow the recipe to a "t"!!! :)

Thank you! Slowly but surely I've been trying to reuse certain ingredients in different ways, but usually my endeavors in baking are more dismal...if it's an entree my experimentations usually go a bit better. But messing with baking seems to have more dire consequences, haha.

Reaction score
Hi fellow bakers everywhere! I have some experience baking at work but I seldom bake at home and I am new to forums too. It's nice to be here with you all!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack Sr

Latest Threads