Cinnamon cakes?

Reaction score
Do you like cinnamon? I really do and I'd like you to share some cookie recipes including cinnamon here.

Reaction score
I think the following cinnamon cookies recipe is great. I prepare them very often and they come out excellent.

Ingredients

• 3 tablespoons white sugar

• 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon

• 1 cup dark brown sugar

• 1/2 cup white sugar

• 1 cup butter, softened
  • 2 eggs

• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract

• 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

• 3/4 teaspoon baking soda

• 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).

2. Combine the 3 tablespoons white sugar and the cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.

3. Blend dark brown sugar and white sugar in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed. Add butter and blend until grainy. Add eggs and vanilla extract, mixing until light and fluffy.

4. Whisk flour, baking soda and salt together in a separate bowl. Add to sugar mixture, mixing at low speed just long enough to combine. Overmixing makes tough cookies!

5. Roll dough into 1inch balls, then roll each ball into cinnamon-sugar to coat. Place cookies on ungreased cookie sheets and bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from sheets and let cool on racks.

Reaction score
I'm not into cinnamon that much so im no help with recipes. I make my own cinnamon rolls but that's not often as they are very time consuming.

hhh

Reaction score
I love cinnamon! It actually one of my favorite ingredients to add into cakes and biscuits. No matter the recipe. If you just take a dash and sprinkle it into the batter it gives your cake a whole new dimension. One thing I will mention is to remember not to add too much! As this can definitely over power the dish.

Reaction score
Cinnamon raisin bread can be easily made by putting raisins and cinnamon into a basic white bread recipe. You could also make regular or cinnamon bread dough, roll it out after the first rising, put some butter, sugar, cinnamon and raisins on top and roll it up into the bread pan for a more pepperage farm type thing that's a big like a huge cinnamon roll.

Reaction score
I love cinnamon! Cinnamon cookies are great, and my grandmother has an amazing cinnamon coffee cake recipe, I will see if I can find it and post it here!

Ask a Question