Colorful Birthday Cake

Reaction score
My niece recently turned 15 so i wanted to make her a special birthday cake. She gave me the colors blue, green, pink and purple to work with and this is what i came up with. Teal and pink stripes and a purple borders. She loved it!
This cake is definitely one of my best. Being a self taught baker and cake decorator, having this cake come out as great as it did felt really good.

The inside of the cake didn't come out exactly as i wanted it to but i am happy with how it turned out!

20200814_105022.jpg

20200816_124551.jpg

The cake was a delicious combination of vanilla and chocolate and the buttercream was just right.

Reaction score
My niece recently turned 15 so i wanted to make her a special birthday cake. She gave me the colors blue, green, pink and purple to work with and this is what i came up with. Teal and pink stripes and a purple borders. She loved it!
This cake is definitely one of my best. Being a self taught baker and cake decorator, having this cake come out as great as it did felt really good.

The inside of the cake didn't come out exactly as i wanted it to but i am happy with how it turned out!

View attachment 3222

View attachment 3223

The cake was a delicious combination of vanilla and chocolate and the buttercream was just right.

@Angie CupcakeQueen, I think your cakes are getting better. You did a good job with keeping the alternating colored icing lines clean and separated. I think you did a good job.

Ask a Question