Condensed milk cake

Reaction score
I found this recipe the other day while looking for more baking recipes to try next year. I thought it was quite nice, it reminded me of the cakes my grandma used to bake when she knew people would be visiting. This one is excellent for that! I bet it goes well with a nice cup of coffee or tea!

22b91bd0300b1e4290a817327dd833e8.jpg

http://drolacooks.blogspot.de/2013/01/condensed-milk-cake-kondensmilch-kuchen.html

Reaction score
I had taste already a condensed milk cake 3 times already and I just bought it in a well known bakeshop here in our place and it is really delicious!!! And I can't imagined my husband who do not like sweets when I let him taste a slice of the cake he ate it all. The one we bought is not too sweet that is why we had liked it.

Reaction score
Nice! But can you tell me if that is the only reason you guys thought it was a great cake? What about the texture? Was it any different to most cakes or something like that? Was it more dry than moist? Very light? Spongy?

Reaction score
Thinking about it I can't remember ever having this cake; i guess i will have to check the pastry aisles and see if I have any luck in getting one.

Reaction score
Ooh, this looks nice, and reminds me of something I had years ago. I love that it only has a few ingredients and seems simple enough to make. I'll have to look up the conversion for the oven temperature, but other than that, this looks like a cinch, and one recipe that I want to try making.

Reaction score
Ooh, this looks nice, and reminds me of something I had years ago. I love that it only has a few ingredients and seems simple enough to make. I'll have to look up the conversion for the oven temperature, but other than that, this looks like a cinch, and one recipe that I want to try making.

I know right? I love this kind of cakes because of their simplicity :) If you try it let me know, I just made brownies this weekend, so I will not be baking anything else for a while.

Thinking about it I can't remember ever having this cake; i guess i will have to check the pastry aisles and see if I have any luck in getting one.

Or you can make it yourself ;)

Ask a Question