Convection oven for baking buns

Reaction score
Hello All, kind of new into this world and I am already in the process to set up my own business, I am going to need a convection oven to bake cheese bread buns, I was thinking of buying a 3 layer oven that fits baking trays of at least 24" x 14", it would be nice if I can transport it so the weight and dimensions is a plus. Any recommendations so far? Thank you!

Reaction score
By the time you get to full sheet pan size 24 x 18 you cannot easily move it , even with wheels.
A table top convection is what I'd look for, cadco or similar.
Avoid fancy looking digital controls, those control boards can cost almost as much to replace as the oven,
heres one with just 2 knobs, simple utility design, it will outlast the digital gadget designs.

Reaction score
I only paid just over $100 for this large Oster Convection Toaster Oven, had it for a while & it produces beautifully backed goods!! The Cadco Oven is ridiculously expensive, costing upwards of close to a whopping $800!!!
Oster Toaster Oven 2.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
By the time you get to full sheet pan size 24 x 18 you cannot easily move it , even with wheels.
A table top convection is what I'd look for, cadco or similar.
Avoid fancy looking digital controls, those control boards can cost almost as much to replace as the oven,
heres one with just 2 knobs, simple utility design, it will outlast the digital gadget designs.

I'm looking at this oven, are you familiar with it personally? Amazon sells this brand and I can get 0 interest on Cadco products, want to make sure it's what I need though. Trying to bake in this old single speed fan convection blast furnace is horrible so replacing with this or another variable speed fan.

Reaction score
I'm looking at this oven, are you familiar with it personally? Amazon sells this brand and I can get 0 interest on Cadco products, want to make sure it's what I need though. Trying to bake in this old single speed fan convection blast furnace is horrible so replacing with this or another variable speed fan.
I don't own a cadco.
I'm waiting to order a z line stove with convection.

Ask a Question