How many 9 inch pies can be cooked in a commercial gas oven?

Reaction score
I need to know about how many 9 inch pies a full size and/or half size commercial gas oven can cook at once. Any info is appreciated.

Reaction score
I need to know about how many 9 inch pies a full size and/or half size commercial gas oven can cook at once. Any info is appreciated.

Depending on the brand and size, the configuration will be different. And depending on the brand and type, you can order it how you want it configured. For example, the smaller rotating ovens, you can order any where from 6 to 12 slides.

Just call a bakery oven manufacture like Baxer or call your local bakery equipment supplier and talk to them about your needs. Information is free—and trust me they want to talk to potential customers.

Reaction score
I see no reason why you can't bake 2 in each oven provided they are rotated at half bake, top to bottom and end for end.

Ask a Question