Cookbook/Coloring book combo

Reaction score
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, that ought to be one of the prettiest coloring books I've ever seen!!!! What a wonderful project to work on :) Your illustrations are so beautiful! I'm sure your book will be a great success, I love the idea of being a two in one book. I'm a 28 year old but I love coloring ;)

Reaction score
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, that ought to be one of the prettiest coloring books I've ever seen!!!! What a wonderful project to work on :) Your illustrations are so beautiful! I'm sure your book will be a great success, I love the idea of being a two in one book. I'm a 28 year old but I love coloring ;)
Thank you Trellum :) The art is quite different from my usual work, but I couldn't resist working with a friend. These drawings are still considered concept - I'm planning on adding a bit more on the final pieces.

Reaction score
That is a really nice project you have going there! I know my kids would have loved to be given that as a birthday or Christmas gift. They both went through the cooking stage where they had to be the one to crack every egg in the house! One of my children even joined the cooking club at school. I think you'll do well with your project!

Reaction score
That is a really nice project you have going there! I know my kids would have loved to be given that as a birthday or Christmas gift. They both went through the cooking stage where they had to be the one to crack every egg in the house! One of my children even joined the cooking club at school. I think you'll do well with your project!
Thank you barkingsquirrel! We're hoping that it's seen as an opportunity to share baking and coloring with kids or grandkids, or even an opportunity for a group of adults to get together to bake and color (and maybe enjoy a glass of wine).

Reaction score
Oh, wow that is such a neat concept. Great to keep little hands busy while the big hands are doing the big hand work.

Reaction score
This is a great idea to get kids more into baking. I love the images, they're beautiful. Hope it works out for you.

Reaction score
Lovely illustrations and I just love the entire concept! I read an article not that long ago which was actually about the stress relieving benefits of coloring in (for adults!!) so I think it's such a fun and timely idea. Plus, that Hummingbird cake looks phenomenal -- I would definitely buy a copy if I saw the book in a store!

Ask a Question