Cookie Pops

Reaction score
Has anyone made cookie pops before? I've made pushpop cakes an they came out pretty good and pretty. but, I want to make something different for a bunch of people and although the pushpop cakes would work, buying the containers is a bit pricier than it was last time and I just don't have enough. I was then thinking of cookie pops but one- I've never made them. Two-I'm not that great at cookies. Three-I've never made them.

Any recipes and/or tips?

Reaction score
I have never personally made cookie pops, but I hear they are pretty easy to make. There are even kits available at craft stores that you can get for such baking. I love the cookie pops that Starbucks sells and sometimes treat myself to one, just never had a reason to make them before.

Reaction score
Yes I tried it, first is made of sugar. It tastes good but I don't think it's good for my family so I only do them when there's special occasion and I have plenty of time.

I also tried the other recipe made in chocolate, but it's hot in our country, so they've fallen out from sticks! ahha :) but they're delicious.

I just watch and get recipes from youtube.

Reaction score
I've only made cake pops but haven't tried cookie pops before. I find cakes so much easier to make than I do cookies - so I think that's why I gravitate to those more!

Reaction score
I had heard of this cookie pops but I have no idea how it looks like and how to make this kind of cookies. It is better if someone can share the recipe and its procedure in this thread.

Reaction score
I love cookie pops! But those don't seem the easiest things to prepare at all! I'm not good at making cookies, but if you know someone who is talented at making them, then maybe you should ask for her help. Cookies have never been my thing :(

Reaction score
I went in search and found cookie pops which I've never heard of until your post, TheNewMommy. They look so cute! Now I'm wondering whether the crispy ones won't break away from the stick, but then I'm kind of new to baking. Perhaps there is a sticky substance that holds the cookie to the stick.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=fema...2EuPawyAIVRIwNCh3ucwkS#tbm=isch&q=cookie+pops

Your post went into the moderation queue because of the link, but I've approved it now. Sorry about that!

Reaction score
Cake pops are basically little smushed rolls of cake and frosting. I love them these are perfect for kids generally on their birthday with birthday cake and ice-cream.

Ask a Question