Cookie quantity?

Reaction score
I was just wondering, when you guys make cookies- how many cookies do you make- enough for a whole household, two people, a small sized army, or just enough for you? And if you're used to making a variety of cookies, then which sized batch do you think i the easiest to make?

Reaction score
I usually make a large quantity. I like to go big! LOL

If I am doing a variety for a cookie exchange, then I will do about 3 dozen per recipe.

Reaction score
Wow- three dozen is a lot! Usually I make between 6-12 depending on how large they are, and then I'll occasionally see if I can eat them all to myself heheh or share them with others or ration them out for a couple days.

Reaction score
I was just wondering, when you guys make cookies- how many cookies do you make- enough for a whole household, two people, a small sized army, or just enough for you? And if you're used to making a variety of cookies, then which sized batch do you think i the easiest to make?
I usually make about 2 dozen or so. Only three in my family and I know I will keep eating them if I make too many!

Reaction score
Well, since thanksgiving is coming up very soon. I will have to double up the amount this time. I will be making eight dozen of cookies this time around.

Ask a Question