Cookie You Could Bake in Your Sleep?

Reaction score
I have made classic chocolate chip cookies so many times throughout my life, that I could probably make them in my sleep. I don't even have to look at the recipe for the ingredient amounts anymore. :)

Do you have a certain cookie recipe that you've do so many times that you could probably bake it in your sleep?

Reaction score
Yep, I agree about the chocolate chip cookies! I've also made sugar cookies so many times that I could probably bake them in my sleep too. Not sure about the decorating, though!

Reaction score
Chocolate chip cookies! I always have my recipe on hand when I make them just in case, but I remember the measurements and everything because I use the same recipe every time that I make them. I might not be able to bake them in my sleep, but I bet I could do it even when feeling very drowsy.

Reaction score
I can make cake mix cookies without really thinking about it because they only have 4 ingredients and one of the 4 ingredients is a box of cake mix. They're pretty much idiot proof.

Reaction score
I love butter cookies and I prefer keeping them at home. I have been preparing them from ages and yes I can bake it in my sleep. I remember, initial days of baking cookies were a disaster, but my passion took me to perfection and finally I was able to prepare mouthwatering classic cookies without even looking at the recipe.

Reaction score
Thinking about it i would do a great job when it comes to baking oatmeal cookies in my sleep; that's the only thing my sister ever bake, even the children have become a pro at it.

Reaction score
Chocolate chip cookies! I have a large batch recipe that I always use and it is seriously too easy. I always use it so I have the recipe memorized.

Reaction score
I can bake sugar coookies pretty easily. They are not very complicated and I have made some many of them over time.

Reaction score
Probably butter cookies or pecan biscuits. I totally love those little cookies that just melt in your mouth when you bite them! My sister used to make the best ones, she has always had a gift for baking! Mine were ok tho, but not as nice as hers :oops: Still, I know that recipe so well ;)

Ask a Question