Cookies and Ice Cream? Check this out

Reaction score
This is really a cool idea if we want eating cookies and ice cream together. Like what you said that is really a winner!

Reaction score
Oh wow, I love this idea. Thanks for sharing. I think I might try this sometime.

Reaction score
Nice idea, not sure the cookies look that appetizing tho, but it definitely is a great idea to try out, specially when you have kids to please! The cookie shot idea is also very nice :)

Reaction score
Nice idea, not sure the cookies look that appetizing tho, but it definitely is a great idea to try out, specially when you have kids to please! The cookie shot idea is also very nice :)

Yeah, the cookie shots are cool. I like milk with cookies too, but ice cream is just.. well, it's ice cream!

Reaction score
I looks like a great idea, but I agree the cookies look a little too thick. Maybe making them thinner? What I did notice was those yummy looking pretzel looking things right in your face when you go in the link. LOL Yum.

Reaction score
Why do I think if I even attempt this the cookie bowl will just crumble on its way out of the oven, leaving me with cookie crumbles (which isn't a bad thing I can still use it on my ice cream)? It's a good idea if you are looking to entertain guests but I wouldn't do it just because...too much work!

Plus I like ice cream sandwiches a LOT more :p

Reaction score
Mmmm ice cream place should make this! Would probably be a more environmentally friendly bowl than plastic! :) I always take a cup, because I like to eat with a spoon, but next to a waffle cup, this would be great!

Reaction score
I like the idea of this but I don't want to bake on the outside of my muffin tins. I think I would rather make a bowl inside th tin by pressing some shape inside to create a cup. I have seen this done by using a spice bottle.

Reaction score
I really want to try this, it not only looks amazing but fairly fun to try and create. I most certainly agree with the posters who said to make the dough tinner though. I think next time I got to the store I am going to pick up the ingredients and give it a go. I'll let you all know how it turns out! :)

Reaction score
I like the idea of this but I don't want to bake on the outside of my muffin tins. I think I would rather make a bowl inside th tin by pressing some shape inside to create a cup. I have seen this done by using a spice bottle.

Frankly, I like your idea much better. I think that would be simpler, neater, and better for the pans as well. Great observation.

So, you use the bottle to push the dough into shape inside the muffin cups or do you bake it with something in the center to help hold the shape?

Reaction score
I love this cookie bowl idea so much, I just pinned it to one of my boards on Pinterest! My youngest child is still young enough to want to have something like that at his birthday party, so I'll be adding that to the planning for sure!

This cookie idea reminds me of a wonton/cupcake pan recipe that I have ... I'll look it up and find the proper thread to add it to or start a new one with the recipe.

Reaction score
I will definitely try this! Thank you for sharing this. Cookies and icecream is a match made in heaven!

Reaction score
Such a cute idea - I think it would be a huge hit with kids (and people that are kids at heart, like me...)

I'm always a fan of things like that where you can eat the bowl the food is in - like taco salads (kind of off topic!) with the bowl made out of a tortilla.

Reaction score
This is very interesting. But for cookies and ice cream combination I used ready made chocolate chips cookies and spread vanilla or strawberry ice cream in between the 2 cookies then wrap it with aluminum foil and put it in the freezer and just get some if you will going to eat already. The kids at home likes this very much. But I want to try also this kind of combination.

Reaction score
Such a cute idea - I think it would be a huge hit with kids (and people that are kids at heart, like me...)

I'm always a fan of things like that where you can eat the bowl the food is in - like taco salads (kind of off topic!) with the bowl made out of a tortilla.

Yeah, I like those taco bowls. I like making a bread bowl for serving soup or for presenting spinach dip too. Maybe that's what attracted me to these. I seem to have a thing for edible bowls. Probably because I HATE washing dishes, haha.

Ask a Question