Cream Cheese Squares!

Reaction score
Has anyone ever made or tried cream cheese squares? They are so delicious! I got the recipe from www.allrecipes.com. I highly recommend them! I love cream cheese so when I saw the recipe, I couldn't resist. I went out that same day and bought all the ingredients. My roommates and I loved them and trust me when I say, they were gone by the end of that week!

Reaction score
Hmm...no, can't say that I have. I'm not really very big on cream cheese but I think my husband and son might like them.

Reaction score
That sounds delicious! I haven't really had a chance to do much baking in the last month. My daughter was put on a special diet so....... but tomorrow after graduation she officially starts her summer vacation before starting college, and I will be back in baker's heaven. Going to have to amp up the spotify and pandora playlist- being alone and doing all that baking, the pounds are going to creep up. I hate using my treadmill, so I'm gonna have to dance it off....:p

Reaction score
Omg! This is the recipe I've been looking for for a long whole now! Thanks so much for posting this. I absolutely love these and yes with crescent rolls!

Reaction score
I love cream cheese AND those crescent rolls, so this is a doubly awesome recipe in my opinion! Will definitely be trying this one out, thanks!

Ask a Question