Creamy Strawberry Crepes

Reaction score
I picked up some strawberries the other day, and I've been looking around at recipes. I love crepes, so I'm considering making something like this Creamy Strawberry Crepes Recipe. I might look for a recipe that uses ricotta cheese instead, though, since I don't have heavy cream here, and can make my own ricotta to stuff the crepes. Do y'all like crepes? What's your favorite stuffing? Is anyone cooking a special recipe with strawberries now that they're in season?

Reaction score
My favorite stuffing for my crepe are fruit cocktail and sweetened banana, Then for the cream mixture just condensed milk and all purpose cream or whip cream. That's it! It is just simple but taste delicious :)

Reaction score
Well I know that I have not enjoyed as many crepes in my day as I should have had, but I guess strawberry is a good place to start. I am always trying to experiment with new things in the kitchen, and this one looks simple enough. I happen to love strawberries too, and they are pretty cheap this time of year. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
la-crepe-galerie.jpg

Nutella, strawberries and bananas...my idea of a good crepe!

Reaction score
You really got me craving there @cupcakechef. :) During the summer season when mangoes are abundant in my part of the world, I usually use ripe mangoes and chocolate syrup for my crepes. I also use strawberry together with chocolate syrup again when they're in season. They always go with chocolates because I'm a self-confessed chocoholic. Yum! :)

Reaction score
You really got me craving there @cupcakechef. :) During the summer season when mangoes are abundant in my part of the world, I usually use ripe mangoes and chocolate syrup for my crepes. I also use strawberry together with chocolate syrup again when they're in season. They always go with chocolates because I'm a self-confessed chocoholic. Yum! :)

Mangoes are one of my favorite fruits but they're hard to find year round here - if they are available they're usually pretty expensive too! :( a mango and chocolate syrup crepe sounds heavenly though!!

Reaction score
My favorite stuffing for my crepe are fruit cocktail and sweetened banana, Then for the cream mixture just condensed milk and all purpose cream or whip cream. That's it! It is just simple but taste delicious :)

I never thought to stuff my crepes with fruit cocktail, but I actually have a can sitting on the counter right now. I was planning to just eat the fruit by itself, but maybe I'll try this. I think I might have a can of condensed milk on hand, so I could use that, and I also have half and half, as well as a little whipped cream. That sounds like the perfect dessert, thanks for the idea.

Reaction score
I love strawberries but they are expensive on this part of the earth because strawberries only grow in the northern part of our country. I don't have the idea of how to make crepes but I would surely relish strawberries for the filling especially the sweet red strawberries. Gee, I miss strawberries that was a side dish of pancakes in one restaurant up north. Back to the crepes, I remember eating with peaches as stuffing. They are great for my taste buds.

Reaction score
Mangoes are one of my favorite fruits but they're hard to find year round here - if they are available they're usually pretty expensive too! :( a mango and chocolate syrup crepe sounds heavenly though!!

Mangoes are abundant here in the Philippines but they do come in season too so it's also pretty expensive here when they're not in season. I could imagine how far more expensive they are though in other countries because they have to be imported there. :)

Reaction score
I never thought to stuff my crepes with fruit cocktail, but I actually have a can sitting on the counter right now. I was planning to just eat the fruit by itself, but maybe I'll try this. I think I might have a can of condensed milk on hand, so I could use that, and I also have half and half, as well as a little whipped cream. That sounds like the perfect dessert, thanks for the idea.

You should try this and I guarantee you its delicious. This is one of our favorite dessert at home. The combination of fruit cocktail and sweetened banana makes the crepe taste better. You are welcome :)

Ask a Question