Help me recreate a unique Italian pizza without tomato sauce

Reaction score
Reaction score
I'm not sure. The only thing I can think of is Alfredo sauce. I've had pizzas with it before. It's white and creamy (not to mention delicious). I'm not really sure what else it might be, unless it's just a plain cream sauce.

Reaction score
The white sauce was probably a standard béchamel sauce but made slightly thicker and whipped to include much more air into it making it feel fluffy.

Reaction score
I'll eat regular pizza sauce but it's not really my thing. I prefer white sauce pizza. I used to buy the jarred alfredo sauce, but I started making my own sauce and just adjust it to whatever I am making (pizza, pasta, etc). It's basically melting butter in a small sauce pan, then whisking in some corn starch until it's a nice creamy consistency. Then I either add milk or cream. Then some cheese, and depending on the consistency I want I add either more cream or cheese. I sometimes also add chopped onions and garlic to the butter. I dont know if it's what you're looking for but it's my idea. =o)

Reaction score
I'll eat regular pizza sauce but it's not really my thing. I prefer white sauce pizza. I used to buy the jarred alfredo sauce, but I started making my own sauce and just adjust it to whatever I am making (pizza, pasta, etc). It's basically melting butter in a small sauce pan, then whisking in some corn starch until it's a nice creamy consistency. Then I either add milk or cream. Then some cheese, and depending on the consistency I want I add either more cream or cheese. I sometimes also add chopped onions and garlic to the butter. I dont know if it's what you're looking for but it's my idea. =o)

Reaction score
Sounds to me like it might have been alfredo sauce with a twist? Sadly I don't think you can ask the person who made it? Maybe find the site of the restaurant online and send them an e-mail? It doesn't sound so crazy when you think about it!

Ask a Question