Crema de fruta

Reaction score
Pardon me if this was already posted. I just remembered my high school days when that dessert was in fashion. It was made of biscuits for the layers that is filled with fillings and the flooded with condensed milk and some cheese. The best filling that I use is fruit cocktail. My siblings would always finish my masterpiece in one sitting mainly because of the fruit cocktail. I don't know if there are people still making crema de fruta now. It's not popular anymore because bakeshops have almost everything on their shelf.

Reaction score
Reminds me a bit of trifle - it's something I haven't seen in years but when I was growing up as a child of the 80's I remember it being served at just about every single family function and get together! I didn't mind it as a child, since it had jello and custard and stuff - but I don't know that I would like the weird mish mash of stuff now as my choice of dessert!

Reaction score
Crema de fruta is really common in my country, you can find it in almost any bakershop, for real. They are really awesome, also, people like preparing some of that, especially for marriages and parties.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheryl N.

Latest Threads