Crispy cookies with creamy and moist chocolate filling

Lsw

Reaction score
Hi,anyone can help to provide recipe for cookies with creamy chocolate filling?
I've tried using cookies dough to wrap Nutella spread.
But the inner Nutella filling dried out and burnt after 15 minutes baking.
Hope to find a solution here.

Thank you.

Reaction score
WEll anytime that you can give me crispy and moist in the descriptors I would say that you have my attention. I do not have much experience here but it seems like maybe thinking about adding the filling a little later in the process, via a syringe or something like that. A baster too maybe, but I am not sure if this is an option.

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Baking Forums! :)

That sounds like a great combo, sorry to hear it didn't work out. You could perhaps try freezing the Nutella first? Alternatively you could maybe use chocolate ganache or truffles instead? Maybe something like this:

truffle-stuffed-cookie-11.gif

http://www.sugarhero.com/truffle-stuffed-chocolate-chip-cookies/

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Baking Forums! :)

That sounds like a great combo, sorry to hear it didn't work out. You could perhaps try freezing the Nutella first? Alternatively you could maybe use chocolate ganache or truffles instead? Maybe something like this:

truffle-stuffed-cookie-11.gif

http://www.sugarhero.com/truffle-stuffed-chocolate-chip-cookies/

Oh my goodness @Becky those look amazing!!! I'm definitely going to save that recipe for the holidays. I would like to make something for my neighbors this year, and I think those will be a big hit!

Reaction score
WEll anytime that you can give me crispy and moist in the descriptors I would say that you have my attention. I do not have much experience here but it seems like maybe thinking about adding the filling a little later in the process, via a syringe or something like that. A baster too maybe, but I am not sure if this is an option.

That will never work since the chocolate's consistency is way too thick, however, the 'add later' technique could be really useful, you could try making little holes and filling the cookie up with the chocolate, the cookies are going to end up really nice, just try it.

Ask a Question