Converting Graham Crackers for No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe

Reaction score
Good day. There is a recipe I would like to try of Martha Stewart, the No bake Cheesecake. It requires 2packages (20 sheets graham crackers), but in South Africa we do not get those. What would the weight be of those 20 sheets of crackers in grams and how many cups of crumbs would that be ?

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Yolandie

Reaction score
The majority of graham cracker boxes contain 4 sleeves and weigh in at a little over 14 oz so about 7-8 oz.
I like a thicker crust and alter the recipe to 1.5 cups (or about 12 oz) and add more butter.
The world is always a better place with more crust IMO lol.

Reaction score
The cheesecake recipes I make use 1 1/2 packages of graham crackers. I use 2 full packages, because I love the crust.

I put a bit of ground pecans and cinnamon in my ground up graham cracker crust!!!
MMMMMMM

Now I'm wanting some cheesecake!!!

Reaction score
The cheesecake recipes I make use 1 1/2 packages of graham crackers. I use 2 full packages, because I love the crust.

I put a bit of ground pecans and cinnamon in my ground up graham cracker crust!!!
MMMMMMM

Now I'm wanting some cheesecake!!!
Here is your sister. I really want to make a cheesecake just to dig in on the crust. What you presented here sounds divine.

Reaction score
Here is your sister. I really want to make a cheesecake just to dig in on the crust. What you presented here sounds divine.

Oooo, you want something REALLY evil?

Black Walnut Cheesecake with Black Walnut, Pecan, Cinnamon crust, made with REAL butter!!!
OMG!!!!! The crust gets so nice and crunchy and tastes SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Reaction score

Black Walnut Cheesecake with Black Walnut, Pecan, Cinnamon crust, made with REAL butter!!!
OMG!!!!! The crust gets so nice and crunchy and tastes SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

I can taste the evil all over it. Before I consider making any cheesecake though I need to get me a new spring form pan.The one I have is so full of rust if I can even find it.

Reaction score
I can taste the evil all over it. Before I consider making any cheesecake though I need to get me a new spring form pan.The one I have is so full of rust if I can even find it.

Yeah, I don't know what happened to my large spring form pan. I guess I must have left it behind when I moved. I cannot find it anywhere, and I'm sick about it! Those things are SO expensive!

Ask a Question