Cup cakes recipes

Reaction score
What is the most unique cup cake recipe you have heard of or have actually made your self? Something that would be considered very out of the box like zucchini cupcakes or banana and carrot cupcakes or something?

Reaction score
There is a place in the FL Keys called Sweet Savannah's and they serve up a yummy Key Lime cupcake. It's not overpowering and not full of fake flavoring or green food coloring like so many things that are supposed to be "key lime". These are light with just a touch of key lime and a sweet filling. Its a signature dessert for them and you can get it almost everyday (if they haven't sold out!)

Reaction score
I haven't made that many adventurous cupcakes myself - I did a chocolate chip cookie one once, which was basically a vanilla cupcake topped with buttercream with crushed up cookies mixed through it and half a cookie stuck on top. It sounded nice in theory but was a bit too sweet, and that's saying something considering I have a huge sweet tooth.

Last October my mum ordered a box of Halloween cupcakes to be delivered to my flat at uni as a surprise, and they were all really cool. There were all sorts of flavours - ginger and pumpkin, red velvet, chocolate with a white chocolate cream filling (my favourite out of the box), vanilla with purple goo inside...And they were all decorated with really elaborate Halloween decorations. They were so amazing!

Ask a Question