Where to Buy Fun Cupcake Cups

Reaction score
Where do you all buy things like the paper cups used to make cupcakes? I usually get mine st the craft store because they aren't as plain, but I just found some cool rainbow ones at Target.

Reaction score
I usually purchase my muffin liners and cupcake cups at Walmart or Progressive Grocers ...they are usually affordable and times i find some cute ones.

Reaction score
I usually buy my cupcake liners on sale at Walmart. After holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas, the cupcake liners with the cute holiday designs are on sale half off.

Reaction score
I buy them at the local grocery store. They are getting harder and harder to find. There is no Walmart near me, but I never thought about Target.

Reaction score
I posted a link around here that I found on Pinterest that shows how you can use food coloring to dye cupcake papers cheaply for a tie dye effect. That's one of those crafts that takes a little time but just costs pennies to do.

Reaction score
I usually end up buying them at craft stores, target or amazon, but occasionally I'll pick some up from etsy or smaller stores in my area if I want something a little different and more unique.

Reaction score
I just stocked up on some Christmas cupcake and mini paper containers for use next year. I got them at a discount price and it was just too good to resist. If only I could do this with wrapping paper and other packaging supplies, but I am broke after spending so much on Christmas.

Reaction score
Embarrassed to say that I have always simply used to white ones, but I did pick some cute little butterfly paper cups for my granddaughter's birthday! They were adorable!

Ask a Question