Cupcake Wrappers

Reaction score
Have you ever used cupcake wrappers? I have used them in the past when short on time, and they add a nice decorative touch to the cupcakes. I included a picture so you know what I mean.

The possibilities with these are endless. I've seen white trellis patterned ones, which would be great for Easter, there are plain colored ones, which could easily coordinate a particular holiday. A lot of people make them. There is a cricut cartridge that has the wrapper pattern on it, which means you are limited by the kind of scrapbook paper and card stock you can find.

Attachments

• paperorchid2.jpg
    paperorchid2.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 3,401
Reaction score
Wow when you said wrappers, I thought of the simple paper ones. That is really striking and frames the cupcake in a much more artisitic way.

Reaction score
I, too, thought you meant simple paper wrappers. I was thinking, "Why wouldn't I use them? They make cleanup a breeze!". Having looked at your image, though, I see you were referring to something much different. Wow! Those are very pretty cupcake wrappers. I've never seen them so intricate and fancy. They really elevate a cupcake to a whole new level!

Reaction score
I realized later that I should have made it a bit more clear, sorry about that!

Nothing against regular wrappers. I always use those too to save on time and for easy cleanup. I have noticed how many cute regular wrappers there are nowadays. I tend to go for the eco friendly ones I think the brand is "If You Care" they are bland looking though so using some decorative wrappers really spice them up.

Reaction score
I've seen cupcake wrappers and I think they're pretty, but I wouldn't bother to use them unless I was making cupcakes for a baby shower or bridal shower.
My daughter would barely pause to rip the wrapper off before she inhaled the cupcake, so it's not worth the extra effort unless it's for a festive occasion where people will be taking pictures of the food and decorations.

Reaction score
I have seen these wrapper in the stores and online. While they are so very pretty , they are not cheap so the cost is a turn off for me. I did find some very preety cupcake lines that added a little flare to the cake plate. I do like using them.

Reaction score
Are there any cupcake wrappers that are edible out there? I have always thought why pull the wrapper off if you could just eat it? It just seems like a cool idea to me, not to mention when you peel the wrapper off then some of your cupcake doesn't get left behind or some of the icing goes with it.

Reaction score
My favorite cupcake wrappers are ones that are used as part of the design of the cupcake instead of just a pretty wrapper.

For example, this one is really simple for the wrapper, but it makes the cupcake what it is!

Bunny-Cupcake-1.jpg

Reaction score
I've never even seen the really cute cupcake wrappers like the ones that you have shared here, but they truly are beautiful.

I can't see myself using them on a regular basis but I would certainly invest in some of them if I was baking cupcakes for some kind of a special occasion like a wedding shower or a baby shower.

Reaction score
Wow! The cupcake looks so attractive. That's a pretty interesting. I must say it is a creative concept to delight kids as well as adults. Though, I have not tried it yet, I would surely love to prepare some attractive cupcake wrappers. Will share soon!

Ask a Question