Cupcakes

Reaction score
I want to make cupcakes 3 days before I plan to serve them. What is the best way to keep them fresh and moist?

Reaction score
I want to make cupcakes 3 days before I plan to serve them. What is the best way to keep them fresh and moist?

Cupcakes do not hold well at all. Because if they’re small size they stale within one day.

if you need to bake them in advance then freeze them. if you make a real meringue buttercream you can frost and freeze with icing.

Reaction score
After baking a cupcake, you can let the cupcake cool completely and store it unfrosted in an airtight container. Make frosting and place in an airtight container, and store in the fridge overnight.
The day when you serve it, pull frosting out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature (about 1-2 hours), after that mix frosting with a hand mixer to whip it and bring it back to a fresh and creamy consistency.
Place your creamy frosting on cupcakes and serve it.

Ask a Question