Custom letters

Dee

Reaction score
Im very new to the baking world , I came across this beautiful cake on instagram and wanted to see if anyone knows how she made the custom letters at the top and also what you all think was used for the dripping an glitter at the bottom ?

Attachments

• IMG_8347.jpg
    IMG_8347.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 434
Reaction score
Im very new to the baking world , I came across this beautiful cake on instagram and wanted to see if anyone knows how she made the custom letters at the top and also what you all think was used for the dripping an glitter at the bottom ?

Circut machine for cake to cut fondant or gumpaste lettering. Google “cricut cake machine”.

Edible glitter.

Reaction score

I depends on what they made these letters out of. There are hundreds of different ways to create letters, numbers, and images for cakes....made from hundreds of different things. Some bakers are highly skilled at such things, some are not and have them made for them.

As for the glitter......Norcalbaker is right, there is edible glitter. It comes in dry, spray on, and in a paste form, depending on what you want to use it for or the "look" you are going for.

Reaction score
Try Googling for "custom cake topper near me" and it may kick up a local source. There are lots of places on Etsy where they can be ordered as well.

Ask a Question