Cute Cupcake Liner Idea

Reaction score
I've noticed that it costs a little more to get colorful cupcake liners than white ones. I saw this adorable idea on Pinterest for making colored dip-dyed cupcake liners using just cheap food coloring that most of us have anyway. I like this a lot.

b8bb414208ee4a783f330456c43d7fb7.jpg

Reaction score
I like that it is a cheap way to dress up otherwise plain liner. This also a good way to separate flavors of cupcakes. The ones with nut could be one color and the ones without could be another. Such a simple idea but that has many possibilities.

Reaction score
Ohh how cute- good old pinterest strikes again, haha. Seriously though, what a fun, cost-effective way to make the white liners a little cuter. That seems to be the case with a lot of things- white candles, white gift bags, etc. and I'm always up for ways to make them more fun.

Reaction score
Oh my, this is so simple and cute!!!! Think about all the color mixes you could try!!!! It would make those liners look so special and colorful! Wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing! This sure is an easy and cheap way to get colorful liners!

Reaction score
I like that it is a cheap way to dress up otherwise plain liner. This also a good way to separate flavors of cupcakes. The ones with nut could be one color and the ones without could be another. Such a simple idea but that has many possibilities.

Hey, that's actually a great idea! I mean, that would be a great way to use this cheap and easy idea: separating the different muffin flavors by using a liner of a different color. I'm sure the kids would appreciate it, after all some kids don't like carrot muffins :p

Reaction score
Pintrest has some of the best ideas ever and this one is very good as well. While looking at this, another idea struck me. You can dip them and then paint on little squiggles and designs with the food coloring as well. If you used the flat type liners you could get away with doing flower designs and a whole lot of other things. I think it was Martha Stewart magazine I was reading a while back that showed different ways you could make cupcake liners with materials around your house.

Reaction score
I've noticed that it costs a little more to get colorful cupcake liners than white ones. I saw this adorable idea on Pinterest for making colored dip-dyed cupcake liners using just cheap food coloring that most of us have anyway. I like this a lot.

b8bb414208ee4a783f330456c43d7fb7.jpg
Such a cute idea!!! Your right, cupcake liners are really pricey when it comes to decorated or fancy ones for birthdays. Sometimes the liners cost more that making the actual cupcakes. :) This is easy and I'm sure pretty fast too. I will be trying this for sure. :) Thanks so much for sharing such a cute idea!!!

Danyel :)

Reaction score
I have found that cupcake liners are often less expensive at the craft store than they are at the grocery store, especially if you get the plain ones.

Ask a Question