Dark chocolate and orange cake

Reaction score
Looks like a lovely cake for a special occasion! I quite enjoy the combination of chocolate and orange, although I haven't had it in quite some time!

Reaction score
I love orange and chocolate, particularly dark chocolate. I saw a show or video online before where this type of lace collar was made, but I'd forgotten all about it until you posted this. I love how lacy and beautiful the collar is, and what's even better is that since it's lacy, that gives the cake a hint of chocolate, without being overwhelming, and it also lowers the calories.

Reaction score
Beautiful, but I honestly doubt I can do the same with the chocolate :p Not at all! I think you have a gift ;) A real gift manipulating chocolate. But this is definitely such a nice and fancy way to present a cake.

Reaction score
I have not yet tried eating or even baking a cake with a combination of chocolate and orange. This seems to be interesting and a delicious kind of cake. Thanks for sharing!

Ask a Question