Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

Reaction score
Milk chocolate all the way, I feel that it has a much sweeter taste to it and that it deserves to be used in baking sweets. Dark Chocolate tastes bitter to me, I know people say they love it, but I honestly don't see why. I guess there is a taste for everyone out there.

Reaction score
I normally prefer to use semi sweet or dark chocolate when I am baking because the flavor is more complex. I will only use milk chocolate if I am making something special. I do not like milk chocolate chip cookies at all because there is a lack of bite to them.

Reaction score
I really like both dark chocolate and milk chocolate, but if I have to choose, then milk chocolate always wins. I have to be in the mood for dark chocolate because it is a little bitter. Milk chocolate is always smooth and creamy. I like eating chocolate with my coffee because the hot coffee makes it melts in my mouth with absolute goodness.

Reaction score
Milk chocolate all the time ;) Dark chocolate for the rest of the week, because it's actually very healthy for us to get some dark chocolate during the week, the darker the better :)

Reaction score
For baking I almost always use dark chocolate - I find it's the right amount of chocolatey goodness but not too sweet that it brings on that cloyingly sweet sickly feel.

For eating though - milk chocolate any day!

Reaction score
For baking I almost always use dark chocolate - I find it's the right amount of chocolatey goodness but not too sweet that it brings on that cloyingly sweet sickly feel.

For eating though - milk chocolate any day!

Milk chocolate is awesome? ave you tasted some dutch or Norwegian brands? They are delicious, I specially love ''Verkade'' and ''Freia'' from Norway, those two are awesome.

Reaction score
It depends if what a certain recipe needs either a black or white chocolate. That is why both are useful in my baking and cooking.

Ask a Question