Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Gluten or Flour

Reaction score
The consistency of these look delicious! I've made a few gluten free things before and been less than successful sometimes when it has come to consistency (often things just turned out dry or crumbly) but these actually look pretty darn good!

Reaction score
They are delicious and because they are made with high fat nuts rather than a gluten free flour, they aren't dry either.

Reaction score
They look great - might have to give these a try! :)

How long do they last once baked?

Reaction score
I assume you're asking about how long they stay fresh once baked? I couldn't answer that question because in my home they never last more than a day or two before they are gone

Reaction score
Awesome! I'm not really gluten intolerant per se, I do seem to have a bit of a reaction to gluten, but... I still eat gluten loaded things, hehehe. But those cookies sound worth trying! I'd love to go gluten free, but I often think how much I'd miss cookies! I definitely have to try this one out!

Reaction score
OMG I have a friend of who is gluten-free (by choice) and she would love these! Thanks for sharing. It seems like something fun to try.

Reaction score
Oooh, I am going to give these a try. I listed a recipe on here for flourless peanut butter cookies and they tasted amazing. I am sure these would be a winner too!

Ask a Question