Delicious Fruit Pizza Dessert

Reaction score
I'm sure that you all will enjoy another one of my favorite trays. Has anyone ever had a fruit pizza?

1 (16 1/2 ounce) package Sugar Cookie Dough

3/4 cup of confessionary sugar

2 teaspoons vanilla flavor

1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)

1 (8 ounce) container cool whip (thawed)

Fresh Fruit: kiwi, strawberries, grapes, oranges, bananas, etc.

Instructions

1. Cut sugar cookie dough into 1/4-inch thick pieces. Lay it down on a greased pizza pan or rectangular pan.
  2. Press dough till pressed together.
  3. Bake in 350°F oven for 10 minutes or until brown. Let it cool completely.6
  4. While baking your crust, get a large bowl and mix together sugar, vanilla, and cream cheese.
  5. Fold in Cool Whip.
  6. Spread mixture onto baked crust. When spread on, cut up your fresh fruit and place onto your pizza.
  7. Put in refrigerator for an hour to chill.

Reaction score
Wow this sounds good. I have heard of this before but never actually had it. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Reaction score
Love fruit pizza on a cookie crust. Any kind of fruit for the topping on a vanilla pudding base, drizzled with melted chocolate and sprinkled with chopped pecans or almonds. yum

Reaction score
I have made fruit pizza before but I used pizza dough with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on befroe baking. I don't like the sweetness of the cookie crust.

Reaction score
The cinnamon sugar on regular pizza crust sounds like a good base for a fruit pizza. And maybe drizzle it with a confectioners sugar glaze.

Kas

Reaction score
I made one with apples once (using pizza crust), but I think I almost like the sound of this one more because of the variety in the fruit.

Reaction score
I have not had that since the 1990s! I forgot all about it. The maid-of-honor in my wedding used to make it for every occasion and we loved it. I bet the sugar cookie crust could be substituted with some of the gluten free recipe's that have been posted now. Thanks for the reminder of a great recipe that needs revived in my home!

Ask a Question