Delicious Vegan Cupcake Recipes

Reaction score
Okay, so my favorite ever cupcake recipe book is "Vegan Cupcakes Will Take Over the World" (by the same girl who wrote "Vegan with a Vengeance") and not only are the recipes amazing, they're funny! She wrote some of the recipes like how you would write one out to give to a friend to use.

Her vanilla cupcakes are my favorite base cupcake for all kinds of crazy toppings. She also has Boston Cream Cupcakes, which I haven't tried myself, but look amazing. She also has some recipes "funkier" ones, like a Green Tea Cupcake or a Toasted Coconut Cupcake.

Have any of you used her recipes? Do you have the book? Do you like vegan cupcakes better or have you never baked a vegan cupcake before? :)

Reaction score
I've never had a vegan cupcake before but I'm willing to try one. I've never heard of this book before either. Some of the recip names you mentioned sound really good.

Reaction score
I was looking at this book the other day! I've heard really good things about it, but the only thing that puts me off is that it hasn't been adapted for the UK at all (eg uses ingredients you can't find here and doesn't use metric measurements). I'm sorely tempted though! :)

Reaction score
I recently had my first vegan and gluten free pastry and I think they taste much better than any traditional dessert I have ever tried. There is something amazing about this kind of cooking and I am hooked now!

Ask a Question