Delicious Vegan Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins

Reaction score
I made these on Friday and they went down VERY well! :D I used raspberry jam for these, but I'm sure strawberry would also work well.

Here's the recipe: Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins - Minimalist Baker

I took some photos! Please excuse the bad quality... :oops:

20150925_141157.jpg

20150925_141206.jpg

20150925_152249.jpg

As you can see from the last photo, one of them 'disappeared' before I could take the photo! :D

Now for the confession - I forgot to add the almond flour!! :eek: They turned out fine though, but I'll be sure to add it next time.

Overall I was very impressed! Next time I'll bake them at a lower temperature for a little longer (because they caught a little on the edges). I also added extra jam to the top once they had baked, and I'd recommend doing this. I didn't put extra peanut butter on top with the jam before baking, and to be honest this wasn't a loss at all because the cake itself tastes so strongly of peanut butter.

All in all, I'd recommend this recipe :)

Reaction score
No one in the house likes jelly or jams and I am the only one who'll have peanut butter. Still, this looks really good. I am thinking I could possibly substitute those things, but I don't know with what.

Reaction score
I love the Minimalist Baker. One of my favorite websites for sure. These look great and I'm a big fan of the PB&J combination so that's perfect.

It made me laugh that one had 'gone missing' before you had a chance to snap a pic - that's the case at my house too, most of the time!

Reaction score
Gosh, they look amazing!! I bet they taste amazing too! Don't worry bout the picture quality, I think they are great, but the last picture is in my opinion the best. I love the minimalist baker as well! I've found some really great recipes over there. I might give this one a try as well :)

Reaction score
Definitely give it a try! They are really good - very filling though, you need to be hungry! :D

Ask a Question