Delimanjoo

Reaction score
Hi,
I have tried a sweet dessert shaped as corn that is chewy on the outside (I do not remember if it was a yellow sponge cake or if it was some kind of sticky rice cake,) but it was filled with creamy custard that was smooth and not very runny.
I think it is called delimanjoo.
I was hoping that there would be a recipe online, but I have not found any. I was hoping some of you had some leads on this.
Thanks,a lot

Reaction score
Hi,
I have tried a sweet dessert shaped as corn that is chewy on the outside (I do not remember if it was a yellow sponge cake or if it was some kind of sticky rice cake,) but it was filled with creamy custard that was smooth and not very runny.
I think it is called delimanjoo.
I was hoping that there would be a recipe online, but I have not found any. I was hoping some of you had some leads on this.
Thanks,a lot

You won’t find a recipe because the creator of delimanjoo patented the machine used to make it. The recipe is only available to those who purchase the delimanjoo patented machine. In Northern California delimanjoo is extremely popular. My guess as it’s popularity expands, someone will make a copycat home recipe. But for now, the only way to enjoy delimanjoo is to purchase it at a shop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kandryscik

Latest Threads