Need Help Finding Fondant/Gumpaste Flower for Wedding Cake

Reaction score
I am a home baker and I am starting plans for my second wedding cake. The first one turned out awesome but with this one they want one that has a fondant/ gumpaste flower.
I don't work with either of them and the time I tried it was an absolute mess. For this cake I need a flower (picture of cake is posted) and I don't know what to do.
Does anyone know of any websites where I can order one from?
The wedding is on June 24th so I really need help!

Attachments

• IMG_1292.JPG
    IMG_1292.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 381
Reaction score
I am a home baker and I am starting plans for my second wedding cake. The first one turned out awesome but with this one they want one that has a fondant/ gumpaste flower.
I don't work with either of them and the time I tried it was an absolute mess. For this cake I need a flower (picture of cake is posted) and I don't know what to do.
Does anyone know of any websites where I can order one from?
The wedding is on June 24th so I really need help!

There are fondant/gumpaste flower molds or cutters you can buy. There are all sorts of different styles and shapes. You can go to your local hobby store or cake supply store, or get them off ebay or an online cake supply shop.

If you go to the local cake supply store, if you have one, they should be able to help instruct you how to do it. There are also lots of videos on YouTube on this.

And, as suggested, you can take a class in the art of making fondant flowers and decorations, if you want to do that.

If worse comes to worse, you can have a local bakery or cake supply place special make the flower or flowers you want. You just put them on the cake!!! (we won't tell if you do this!!;))

il_fullxfull.585368573_eome.jpg

51RQJVd4f5L._SY355_.jpg

Ask a Question