Diabetic

Reaction score
I was looking for some diabetic cookie recipes that children would love. What are some easy and quick options I can try. I also don't want to lose out on taste either.

Reaction score
I know how you feel when it comes to diabetic recipes. Most are hard to find. My grandmother has issues digesting gluten and she's diabetic, so eating sweets and breads can be hard for her. But about a year ago she did some research and found some recipe books that I think might be helpful to you if you don't mind them being gluten free as well. And they taste great. I've had a taste of almost every recipe she's made so far. Also with the recipes being gluten free they tend to be little healthier as well. And what's great with these recipes is you can substitute some of the ingredients (example: raisins, figs, etc) and it will still turn out to be really good! I've got the recipe book myself, and I am constantly using it, especially around the holidays. Also I've lost 20 lbs. out of the 6 months that I've had these cookbooks.
Click here. That's the website that I ordered the cookbooks from. I hope this helps! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a really simple recipe that my grandmother uses for my grandfather.
1cup peanut butter
1cup splenda
1 egg

Directions:​
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
  2. Combine the peanut butter, white sugar and egg. Mix until smooth.
  3. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 6 to 8 minutes. Do not overbake! These cookies are best when they are still soft and just barely brown on the bottoms.

Happy Baking!

Ask a Question