Did anyone file taxes today?

Reaction score
I filed today. I was going to wait until Monday but I decided to go ahead and get a headstart today. This is the first year I've e-filed so I was a bit nervous and didn't want to mess up but everything went well. Did anyone else file today??

Reaction score
I filed today. I was going to wait until Monday but I decided to go ahead and get a headstart today. This is the first year I've e-filed so I was a bit nervous and didn't want to mess up but everything went well. Did anyone else file today??
Wow! You go girl! You're on top of it! Good for you for filing already! I have not yet filed. I'm actually still waiting to receive a few documents before I can file. My husband just received his W2 yesterday from his employer, but I am still waiting on my W2 from work and a few other statements.
I'm impressed with your determination to get it done! You should be proud of yourself! :) Hopefully I get everything I need so I can file soon too.

Reaction score
I am still waiting on one of my hubby's W-2's so I haven't filed yet, but we have e-filed for the past five years and it has always been smooth. Congratulations on getting yours done and out of the way!

Reaction score
I haven't filed my taxes yet. I'm waiting on my W2 also. I will probably file soon. I hope I get to file my taxes next week.

Reaction score
I am hoping to get mine filed in the next couple of weeks. There's always a form or two that comes in late. I'm still waiting on a couple of those to come in. I hope they come in soon.

Reaction score
Wow! You go girl! You're on top of it! Good for you for filing already! I have not yet filed. I'm actually still waiting to receive a few documents before I can file. My husband just received his W2 yesterday from his employer, but I am still waiting on my W2 from work and a few other statements.
I'm impressed with your determination to get it done! You should be proud of yourself! :) Hopefully I get everything I need so I can file soon too.
Thanks!!! I'm still waiting to get approved, everything was accepted over the weekend and now I'm waiting to see if I was approved or rejected(hopefully approved!!!)

Reaction score
I'm hoping to get mine filed this week. I did start my return last week, but still need to finish.

Reaction score
I haven't done mine yet. I'm not looking forward to it because I know I'm going to have to pay in to both the state and the feds. Ugh. It's the one negative part of being self-employed.

Reaction score
I have not filed my taxes because I'm waiting to find an affordable person. I may wait until April to do so.

Reaction score
I am always so jealous of people who get their taxes done early. I always get everything together to get them done and then wait until the last minute to file. I don't know why I do this. It is always amazing how fast April 15th comes around. So good job for getting them done already. I still have everything sitting here in a folder.

Ask a Question