Discover Vegan Richa's Delicious Vegan Baking Recipes

Reaction score
Somehow I have found my way to a site called Vegan Richa's. I have to say I have just spent a good half an hour looking at the site, marking page after page of recipes and printing numerous others out for cooking next week. I have printed way too many to cook next week, but and this is the big but, there are simply masses of vegan cakes, vegan breads, vegan and gluten free cakes, you name it. The entire site is vegan and a general cooking site, but it is well worth a visit if you are looking for anything vegan.

http://www.veganricha.com/category/cake

Reaction score
Connie, are you vegan? I have to tell you I have been interested in this way of eating for a little bit now ever since my son was ill and we still do not know exactly what's wrong with him a major surgery later. Long, sad story I don't like to tell as a parent as the pain still lingers. That said, I am delighted you shared this site with us. The recipes I saw look great and hopefully will be fine. The only thing I have tried in the baking department vegan style is a mug cake and some cookies. The cookies were a mix and were great. The mug cake not so great.

Reaction score
Hi @Winterybella I have a severe allergy to some proteins found in dairy products, so vegan food appeals rather a lot! I'm actually vegetarian, and have been since my early teens. After a major illness nearly a decade ago, I developed this 'wonderful' allergy to dairy products, so I am pretty much vegan. Given my body could never stand fish or red meat, I didn't really give up a lot becoming vegetarian and tbh, I see little point in returning to eating meat. I did talk with a dietician and she actually told me I was better off remaining a vegetarian who didn't consume dairy, than I was returning to being an omnivore who could not have fish/red meats or dairy products!

Reaction score
Interesting, thanks for sharing. I'm not vegan myself but I have friends who are by choice and some with food sensitivities as well, that's a great website to have handy when I'm making things for them :). Nice resource!

Reaction score
Hi @Winterybella I have a severe allergy to some proteins found in dairy products, so vegan food appeals rather a lot! I'm actually vegetarian, and have been since my early teens. After a major illness nearly a decade ago, I developed this 'wonderful' allergy to dairy products, so I am pretty much vegan. Given my body could never stand fish or red meat, I didn't really give up a lot becoming vegetarian and tbh, I see little point in returning to eating meat. I did talk with a dietician and she actually told me I was better off remaining a vegetarian who didn't consume dairy, than I was returning to being an omnivore who could not have fish/red meats or dairy products!

I know at least a vegetarian way of life would improve my health considerably, but I have a very hard start. I hardly ever use red meat but I still like a piece of chicken on the plate. I admire all who have the discipline.
Interesting, thanks for sharing. I'm not vegan myself but I have friends who are by choice and some with food sensitivities as well, that's a great website to have handy when I'm making things for them :). Nice resource!
Jessi, great to see you again. You were missed. It is a good resource indeed.

Reaction score
Just went to the website and had a look around - everything looks amazing! I think the chocolate pumpkin cake would be first on my list of things to bake. A colleague once made an amazing chocolate pumpkin bread but wouldn't give out the recipe for it, she said it was a family thing! So I wonder if this cake would have similar flavours. Thanks for sharing the link - I'm always excited when I see food websites with such beautiful photography! That in itself is a gift!

Ask a Question