Do you have a recipe for cheesecake?

Reaction score
We have been eating boxes cheesecake forever now. As a matter of fact, I dont think we have had a homemade cheesecake since before my fiance and I got together, 8 years ago. When I was little, our neighbor brought us a pineapple cheesecake. It was the BEST cheesecake I have ever had in my entire life! I know she made it homemade and the pineapples were only on the top of the cheesecake. If you have recipe for cheesecake, please let me know, even if it doesnt contain the pineapples, im sure I can wiggle that part in near the end!

Reaction score
I am not a big fan of cheese cakes, but i do love cheese pies :) I think they recipe for a cheese pie (the filling) can be used for a cheese cake too. I like both the cooked and cold version :) The cold version only requires cream cheese, a bit lemon juice, condensate milk and gelatin. It's so easy to make, if you want more details just let me know :)

Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest with you and the recipe that I think is best is the one on the box of the philly cream cheese packaging.
But my secret is to leave out the eggs till the very very end. So add any flavorings before adding the eggs. And then once you add the eggs beat on a high speed for like 5-8 seconds to whip some air into it. And then your good to go.

Ask a Question